Halliburton Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 24, 2017

2.6

157 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Once you get called for interview they will bring you in, show you the different PSLs and tour the area. At the end interview with 2-4 people to see what is your best fit

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Not bad. we went in and answered personal question, all interviewers were ladies. was 3 sets of questions to answer. and it was more like a conversation than an interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Lubbock, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I was called after school job fair. Had my first interview on campus and I am preparing for the second interview next month. This website is very helpful to check other candidates experiences and questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton (Fort Collins, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was a one on one interview. The interview was behavioral based and the question were question about previous experiences and how the individual worked through them. It was about 30 min Long. Was average difficulty and was fair questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton (Lubbock, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Each interview was 30 minutes. Face to face, just behavioral questions. I gave them more information than requested, so they didn't invite me to the second round.
    Just answer all questions with STAR techniques

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through the college website. Met with them at career fair then got an interview a month later. Second interview is at the job site where you would be working.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful situation you where in when you have more than one deadline to meet at the same time.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Good. Basic Questions regarding teamwork, social skills, schooling, and past experience. A lot of emphasis on overcoming challenges, proving that you have overcome challenges with past experiences. Overall Average Difficulty

Interview Questions

• When Have you been challenged in a team setting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lupton, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Fort Lupton, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter through the school. The recruiter asked behavioural interview questions after which i was told to expect a second interview. For the second interview, flown out to Ft Lupton, Colorado. 2 day interview, first day, just going through the PSL's then dinner. Second day, go out to the field, get to see sone frac jobs in operation, see the cement lab then lunch, followed by an exit interview which consists of questions about what you saw during the second day.

Interview Questions

• whats the most important component in the frac fluid, the gel, the water or the proppant?   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

I had a positive experience. It was a phone interview and they asked technical questions. They looked through my resume and asked me about the projects that I had been involved with and told be to further explain them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. Asked behavioral questions and just talked about the role and training involved. Very laid back. I have the second interview in a few days which will be over Skype. I am interviewing for a position in north dakota. They were needing more personnel in the area at the time.

Interview Questions

• What was a good/bad decision you made recently?   1 Answer