Halliburton Field Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Field Service Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Grand Junction, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

Very positive experience. The interview was mainly a discussion of the position, responsibilities, and duties. Next, was a discussion of how and why the candidate believes he/she will be able to succeed in the position. Also expect to see many of the typical interview questions (eg. where do you see yourself in 5 years, what are your strengths and weaknesses, etc)

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with the company in 5 years.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Corpus Christi, TX).

Interview

Interview process was straight forward and easy. I got a call from a recruiter - basic pre-screening. Then the recruiter for the specific position contacted me and asked me to drive down to Corpus Christi for an interview in 3 days.
    The interview was very basic, with a group of employees and an HR rep. Questions were easy, related to past work experience and situational reactions.
    This was followed by a long, very specific description of what the position entails (work environment on the rig, long hours, etc.), the risks and compensation.

All of the compensation discussed in the interview was not part of the actual offer letter. The offer letter only stated a measly monthly stipend as compensation.
    Also, the company did not offer any type of relocation/signing. I was told I could travel from 4 hours away to the rig everytime i needed to go to work, no gas compensation. I was told that this could also be on short notice too.
    Dint seem like enough compensation to sign my life away.