Halliburton Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.8

120 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

It was mostly a personality compatibility interview over the phone. We talked about the classes that I enjoyed the most and the classes I liked the least. I interviewed with two engineers and they were very friendly and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• Would you mind working and living in a small town?   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. Asked behavioral questions and just talked about the role and training involved. Very laid back. I have the second interview in a few days which will be over Skype. I am interviewing for a position in north dakota. They were needing more personnel in the area at the time.

Interview Questions

• What was a good/bad decision you made recently?   1 Answer

Electrical/Mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

2 panel interview, who were 30 minutes late. They just did a Q/A about my skills. They had told me from reading my resume that I wasn't fit for the job. So, why bring me into an interview if the resume already nixed me.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you do when you start your shift.   Answer Question

International Trade Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

Laid back interview with the director and senior manager. The gave me a great picture of the role and expectations. The HR contact was very easy to work with as well.

SCMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Was very straight forward. I interviewed on site in their Houston Headquarters. First part of the day was mainly behavioral, after lunch there was a "team building" activity followed by a 6 minute presentation of your choice.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Set up interview with career center. Interviewed a week later. Very hard and unique behavioral questions which I barely managed to scrape through. The interviewers were very serious, getting straight to the point. Overall, not an impressive experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a deadline that was change. How did you manage that process?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

Behavior questions and basic technical questions. Technical questions are really easy to answer, such as OOP questions and some easy algorithms. Total about 45 minutes. The interviewer looked pretty tired... ...

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

First stage was the phone interview with hiring manager. One week later got call back for face to face interview with hiring manager and team lead. Offer of employment within same week by the hiring manager directed to the recruiter and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Explain some of the past experience with software development and challenges?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

They asked a total of three behavioral questions to see how you would fare in the work place and about two questions about technical concepts that you should know if you are applying to be in research and development.

Field Drilling Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was straight forward with typical questions about previous experience, competency, job scope and readiness for the role. The various drilling profiles and how to coordinate with the client in the local district was also discussed. Questions about drilling profiles executed in the past and what tooling was involved was also discussed.

Interview Questions

• What kind of projects have you been involved in previously and what major challenges did you undertake? What learning points did you get?   Answer Question