Halliburton Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.7

130 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SCMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Was very straight forward. I interviewed on site in their Houston Headquarters. First part of the day was mainly behavioral, after lunch there was a "team building" activity followed by a 6 minute presentation of your choice.

Geophysicist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Writing a from for online application 2. Receiving an e-mail 3. Taking an offline interview 4. 2nd round interview 5. Presentation 6. Recieve an offer and detail information

Interview Questions

• How can you work with your colleagues when a conflict situation happen?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by technique questions. I submitted my resume on school career fair and receive an email asking if I'd like to have a phone interview. We had a great conversation and I got the job offer in the end.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

One interview with the hiring manager, and what felt like another PM grabbed randomly from their cube. It was very cordial and quick - almost like they only needed a warm body to throw at an executive to claim that action has been taken. A few questions and then a discussion on starting dates.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict? How would you tell your sponsor you're behind schedule, over budget or not delivering the project within agreed upon matrix.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Set up interview with career center. Interviewed a week later. Very hard and unique behavioral questions which I barely managed to scrape through. The interviewers were very serious, getting straight to the point. Overall, not an impressive experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a deadline that was change. How did you manage that process?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

Behavior questions and basic technical questions. Technical questions are really easy to answer, such as OOP questions and some easy algorithms. Total about 45 minutes. The interviewer looked pretty tired... ...

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

First stage was the phone interview with hiring manager. One week later got call back for face to face interview with hiring manager and team lead. Offer of employment within same week by the hiring manager directed to the recruiter and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Explain some of the past experience with software development and challenges?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

They asked a total of three behavioral questions to see how you would fare in the work place and about two questions about technical concepts that you should know if you are applying to be in research and development.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a comfortable talk with a head manager that lasted about 45 minutes. Very intuitive conversation and there's a bunch of people with great personalities working there. Highly recommended to try working for Halliburton.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you encountered a problem and how did you fix it? Did you have to take a leadership role and how did people react with you in charge?   1 Answer

Field Drilling Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was straight forward with typical questions about previous experience, competency, job scope and readiness for the role. The various drilling profiles and how to coordinate with the client in the local district was also discussed. Questions about drilling profiles executed in the past and what tooling was involved was also discussed.

Interview Questions

• What kind of projects have you been involved in previously and what major challenges did you undertake? What learning points did you get?   Answer Question