Halliburton Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Halliburton

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was on campus with two managers. Rather laid back and I thought it went very well. I reached out to one of the managers after a month to request a status when I received another offer, but I never heard back. I ended up taking the other offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with a difficult coworker/customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Austin, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

He was a good listener. And provoked insightful answers. Asked about technologies, past experiences, and other behavioral questions. Interview lasted around 30 minutes. I spent the last 15 minutes asking questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

The process was very smooth the it was w rlinfs of interview on campus and rjenco. Phone but finally the company did on answerThe process was very smooth the it was w rlinfs of interview on campus and rjenco. Phone but finally the company did on answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Applied through school's website and got an email to schedule an interview a few weeks ago. Interview was simple. It was about 30mins. Only one person was there asking some basic behavior questions. Interviewer has engineering background but didn't ask any questions relevant to skill. He was really nice, taking notes while you were talking.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2013.

Interview

They recruited on campus. I talked with them at the career fair at the University of Utah. I applied online through career services and got an interview. The interview was on campus. I interviewed with the district manager. He only asked behavioral questions. It was a 30 to 40 minute interview. They got back to me about 2 weeks to a month after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you worked with a customer and went above and beyond?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maracaibo (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Maracaibo (Venezuela)) in December 2015.

Interview

Apply for the vacancy, they call me and asignate the date of the presential interview, in the interview the interviewer have various question about: the university career, hobbie, skills, etc

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, East Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Melbourne, East Midlands, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an employee for the position in Service Quality Department. Submitted my CV and had face-to-face interview with SQ manager and a representative from HR department. Went well and accepted job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Halliburton? Why Service Quality Management?   1 Answer