Halliburton Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer)

Halliburton Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview Questions

Interviews at Halliburton

2.8

Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton in November 2013.

Interview

I interviewed on campus and the interview was very simple. Then I went to a 2 day on site interview at the Halliburton facility. On the first day they had a presentation for the candidates to show us the general overview of everything then they took us out to eat dinner. On the second day they basically just showed the candidates the equipment on site and asked if we had any questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Halliburton (Midland, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I was thoroughly impressed by the level of professionalism that was demonstrated by all of the affiliated Halliburton employees that I was in contact with. The interview process was clear and thought out, with the interviewers keeping a professional yet low key atmosphere. Overall it was a stress free interview process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?

Honestly I did not see this one coming as it seems to be a stereotypical question for most interviews.   Answer Question

Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview

Interview

I have completed the first interview and was asked to come back for a second. Very laid back interview, just asked what I was interested in then went into a very corporate, fill-in-the-blank type interview sheet. Other than answering the required fill-in-the-blank questions, majority of interview was conversational and put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was very difficult. Just simple questions about myself and situational questions like "tell me about a time when...."   Answer Question

Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

first did interview on campus. then we got an email after couple weeks for second round interview . we went to site for two days. took tour of site with different managers. it started at 7 in the morning. the managers talked about company and work thru power point. after that we went to field to see different PSL and got to know about it . it was a long day and unfortunately it was very cold that day too. at the end of day we had exit interview . we were asked few questions from the resume. overall it was a good experience meeting new people and getting to know about the industries.

Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Had an interview on campus, then took about four weeks for the second interview in Duncan, OK. Did not have chance to interview face to face with any supervisors, had a tour of the site. I was bummed out when they told me the selected region was full. Hopefully I get another chance at a different region that is needing people.

Interview Questions

• Reps gave a brief lecture on Halliburton. Like every other second interview..socialize!!   Answer Question

Associate Tech Professional (Field Engineer) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

I applied through Halliburton's website and got a phone call several weeks later. I had a first-round phone interview with a recruiting specialist and 2 field engineers. The format followed a basic structure of some easy technical screening questions, a summary and explanation of the responsibilities and opportunities of the position, and an interview involving typical behavioral/STAR based questions. I expected more technical questions, to be honest, but was pleased by the informal and laidback nature of the interview.

I have not heard back yet but think I did well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an ambiguous situation in one of your professional experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton (Brighton, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

Campus interview, then a site interview with a group of people. The final interview was done in twos so you interviewed with another person. They asked you questions that require you to work with your partner to come up with an answer. They are "trick" questions so that they can see how you think and work as a team.

Interview Questions

• If you're in a boat and throw the anchor over the side, then how much will the water rise?   Answer Question
    • How many tennis balls fit into a school bus?   Answer Question