Halliburton Field Engineer - Production Enhancement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Field Engineer - Production Enhancement Interview Questions

Interviews at Halliburton

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton (Odessa, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed in Austin, TX for first round of interviews during the university recruiting phase in February 2017. Passed to the next round, contingent on passing an aptitude test that weeds out unqualified applicants before the second round. Interviewed in Odessa, TX in June 2017 for three different product service lines (production enhancement, cementing, and completion tools). Went out to socialize with the interviewers and interviewees the first day and then given a tour of the yard the next day, went to lunch, given an overview of positions, pay and benefits, and an exit interview. Got called back the next day with an offer. Great process and great time interviewing in Odessa. Just be friendly, be sociable, do your research, pay attention, ask questions, and enjoy the experience.

Interview Questions

• Which PSL would you like to work for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton (Odessa, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus. For the second round, we went as a group on-site. It was an overnight stay that included a social event, a tour of the facilities, and an interview. It was a good overall experience.

Field Engineer - Production Enhancement Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Went to an information session at my school. Recruiter was willing to take my resume. She scheduled a first-round interview for me at a professional society's national conference (probably because it easier for her to schedule). Interview took about 45min; behavioral questions. I knew a lot of detailed things about Halliburton and about the jobs that they were hiring for, this didn't matter later because really once you get past the first-round interview you are "hirable" in a sense. I didn't get hired for any of the positions they were trying to fill at that moment. Did well in my first-round and it took about 2 months for them to schedule my second-round interview; one of the most laid-back interviews I've ever had. Got my offer within a week from there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Field Engineer - Production Enhancement Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton in January 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed at a conference. Got a call for 2nd interview in 2 weeks. Flew to location. Interview went really well. They are looking for people who have engineering background and can work on the rigs

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work during Christmas and New Years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (Boulder, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process is pretty lengthy. I did my first interview in September of 2012 at the University of Colorado in Boulder. Two months went buy without hearing anything from the company. I contacted my interview in December and he told me that my interview was successful. He sent directions on how to proceed for the second interview. I was flown over to Odessa, Texas and had another interview at the company. When I returned to Denver, I was notified by email (a day after) that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you demonstrated your communication skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Butte, MT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Butte, MT) in October 2013.

Interview

They call you days prior and set up a time for a on campus interview. The interview is then held in a room at the career center where you will be sitting across table with one interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time that you worked with a team member that wasn't not doing any work and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer