Halliburton Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Halliburton

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Butte, MT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Butte, MT) in February 2014.

Interview

One on one over the phone interview the recruiter was very friendly and easy to talk too. It lasted about one hour and consisted of five behavioral questions and then I got chose my internship location. Just over one week later I was emailed an offer letter. Received full time offer after internship was completed.

Interview Questions

• it was five behavioral based questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer letter was sent via email and I had a one week deadline to reply. I did get to change my starting location.

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

had a phone interview and they were really calm and helpful. There was a team of 5 people on the phone and they asked me about 5-7 questions, They were mostly based on behavioral aspects, and how would i respond to things in certain conditions

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions were asked   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Phone Interview with question about the company, job, and behavioral questions. Interview took approximately 45 min. As long as you answer the questions you will be fine. Nothing too difficult just be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to do something others didn't like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Easy phone screen, and then 1st round phone interview. Easy going people, asked great questions. Not as hard of an interview process as I had expected. Spoke with a general HR recruiter as well as some technical people. Glad I took the interview was a really great experience for me. Liked the process and the company.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

One interviewer, just asked me three behavioral questions. He did not seem to want to talk at all except for asking those three questions. It was not a difficult interview, just awkward because he did not want to talk at all and did not seem to want to be there.