Halliburton Mechanical Engineer Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Mechanical Engineer Co-op Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I got the interview by applying online. I had email and phone conversations with the recruiter. The recruiter then put me in touch with the hiring boss. I had a face to face interview with the boss. I was offered the job on the spot. I then waited a week to respond with my acceptance. My only complaint was the internal requisition request took too long.

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I first heard of the position from the career service center at my school. I attend the University of Houston Main Campus. I submitted my resume and two weeks later I received an email requesting an interview. I researched the company history, their goals, and the requirements for my position. The interview consisted of a tour of the facility and meeting my potential superiors. It was a little over an hour and suprisingly layed back. The questions asked were your typical interview questions such as: "What can you tell us about our company?" and "What makes you different from the other candidates?" After the interview, it took them about two weeks to contact me to let me know I was selected.

Interview Questions

Mechanical Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2012.

Interview

first round-self introduction for both interviewer and interviewee.
    Second round-technical interview. Do presentation about what you have done. They only listen, never ask. They also give you some time to ask them

Interview Questions