Halliburton Software Engineering Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Software Engineering Co-op Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

One programming question and one brain teaser. The programming question is easy but you probably need to be fast. The brain teaser is not a new question but you need to explain your thoughts clearly. So, I think the key is to explain all you think on the way of answering the questions, instead of rushing to the answer.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that can converts capital letters to small letters for a given string. Any programming language is acceptable.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Software Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewkesbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Tewkesbury, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job during my second year at the university.
    The interview took about 4 hours from 9am to 1pm.
    It started with a tour around the offices and factories, a little bit of introduction to the company. then it was the interview with managers and aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is "tell us about yourself" when you have to identify your weakness and use it to point out the strength   Answer Question

Software Engineering Co-op Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Halliburton in September 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then I was called for an On campus interview. It was more of a behavioral interview and more questions were directed to my resume. I had some technical questions as well about sorting and their performances. I was not offered the position as I had not as good experience with embedded systems as the other guy.