Halliburton Landmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Landmark Interview Questions

Interviews at Halliburton

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

my experience was a very long process-- it took nearly a month before I was given my start date. there seemed to have been a communication break down from recruiter to the hiring manager. The recruiter did, however; continue to keep me posted through the entire waiting period..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation that you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton (Tulsa, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of interview - one with HR, one with technical specialist. The interviewers are very nice and do not put you into stress. The questions asked are reasonable and are not different from what is posted on websites and books about the interview process.

Interview Questions

• classical STARS type of questions for HR, classical software engineering questions for second interview   Answer Question

Landmark Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton in October 2017.

Interview

First ask the background in my CV, from the research project to the courses attend. Next ask for three behavior question, finally have to answer two geophysical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is an overdetermined problem
      What is Nyquist Frequency   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton (College Station, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

it is a on campus interview. The interview is mainly about behavior question and resume. I was asked only one technical question at the very beginning of the interview. One person interview.

Landmark Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Submit resume through resume drop through University Portal. Met with Campus Recruiter for 60 min interview on campus. The next step was an in house interview at their office where you meet the team and get a more in depth interview with multiple people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on that had a good outcome   Answer Question