Halliburton Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Halliburton

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

1st round interview on ccampus. 2nd round interview at their research center in Houston. The usual dinner the night before and the a series of interview the second day. It was their first time doing that for their research center so it was a little unorganized and the interviewers seem a little off.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

3 technical person including engineering manager involved. All technical questions, ask to draw P&ID loop for a given testing system and other questions related to potential project you may work on if you get hired

Interview Questions

• explain about the phenomenon by using fluid mechanics and heat transfer equation   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then called in for 2 sets of face to face interviews. First interview was with the manager and lead engineer. The second interview was with the manager's boss but nothing intimidating. Good people.

Interview Questions

• What was something you failed at when at your last job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

Fist phone intreview.
    Second interview with manager, engineer and director. Director was very rude. I knew that i didnt get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Norman, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

I put my resume in through my school and got the 1st interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were easy. There was not really any questions about behavior or anything it was more of a conversation. I was nervous and they made me feel right at home like it was a conversation with an old friend. Easy and nothing to worry about.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

Typical HR questions as of now, waiting to proceed in the interview process. What are your biggest challenges? Tell me a little about yourself? Where do you see yourself in this company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halliburton (Carrollton, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a one-day interview with lunch provided. They took you to a conference room, explained what they do and what team you will be put on. Then they took you around to see different places. After that, you are divided into group for the interview process.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

The interview went fairly well. The interviewer was extremely nice and asked about everything I had mentioned on my resume. The questions weren't technical; I was asked a lot of scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do, as a team leader, if one of your team members failed to do a task on time and you had only come to find out during the presentation?   Answer Question