Halliburton Operator Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Went in 15 minutes early, and they weren't quite ready and didn't seem to be expecting people yet. Everyone in the parking lot backs into a parking space. The yard and parking lot are fenced in and have a guard house. Inside, there is a 5 mph speed limit everywhere. You must follow it.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw something unsafe while on a job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I met at the local office with the hiring manager and it was painless. The hiring manager focused on my work history. The most important questions were outdoor type jobs and long hour history. They also don't want to see long gaps so be sure to be able to explain you were doing something if you have a gap. Even if it was under the table.

Interview Questions

• Asked about outdoor jobs and truck driving experience. Neither are required but both help.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, NM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Clovis, NM) in June 2012.

Interview

Clovis Halliburton jobs fair. I drove 13 hours for this "invitation."

It was typical HR style meaningless questions (why no I DONT believe in safety); except for the check list of are you willing to work xyz. Woman asked for my resume, never looked at it; seemed to be unable to grasp my skillset was from my work expierience in labor/blue collar field, not my advanced education. Seemed very disinterested me from the get go. Lasted all of 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in a safety program? Why?   1 Answer
    • What does a operator assistant do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, Mesa, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Halliburton (Grand Junction, Mesa, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Got a phone call asking if I still wanted the job, called me back the next day for an interview over the phone, waited another day and offered me the job. I accepted and they moved me across the country all expenses paid.

Assistant Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

My experience with Halliburton is really good. Because of company safety culture and facilities for the people's in rig site is really awesome.

I got selected only in one round of interview...

Interview Questions

• Basic mathematical knowledge, physically activities by our self did in the past... presence of mind... Questions regarding your current role and company... Questions regarding your education.... if I give you a chance with my company how you will satisfy me.   1 Answer

Operator Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

I heard about a job fair at the local Halliburton. I spoke to a woman who was recruiting and accepting resumes, she was friendly. She then introduced me to the man responsible for interviewing me, who was also quite friendly. The interview was straight forward, he reviewed my resume and asked fair questions. I was hired shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

wages weren't negotiated, they were firmly set for new employees without experience.
    The starting day was negotiated so I could give my previous employer notice which was fair.

Operation Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Got an on-campus interview. It was an one-one behavioral based interview. Somehow the questions were hard. For example: give an example of the things that you learnt quickly and the things which took longer to learn in your past positions.
    They required Driving Licence- Class 5 and being able to do physical works.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an objective which you were asked to achieve, but it was unreasonable in your view.   Answer Question