Halliburton Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Carrollton, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Very casual for a professional interview. Two interviewers alternates in asking questions, one male and one female, which added a good contrast for me. I was sitting sort of between them in a triangle fashion, so I could easily talk directly to each one. The questions were more open concept, which made the interview more of an open discussion between myself and the interviewers. Prior to the interview, the company held an information session to discuss the program for which I was interviewing for. This was also more of a discussion type format which allowed for open questioning and comments about the program.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were in conflict with a teammate And how did you resolve that conflict?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton in February 2012.

Interview

The interview starts with a generic question like "tell me about yourself." From there it is a series of situational questions where you must describe certain problems and the way you resolved them or plan to resolve them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you joined a team that was failing and you turned it into a success.   Answer Question