Halliburton Supply Chain Management Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Supply Chain Management Program Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

3.3

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Halliburton in October 2016.

Interview

The process was very fast paced. The woman that interviewed me was very pleasant but we started about 15 minutes late. I was waiting outside with the interview room with the door closed so I assumed the recruiter was interviewing someone else in the room. Then when she opened the door to greet me ( 15 minutes late) there was nobody in the room. Odd situation overall.

Interview Questions

• In management, there are situation that you wish you handled differently. Tell me about a time you wish you handled a situation differently.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Halliburton

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton in October 2016.

Interview

Talked to them at campus career fair and had an on campus interview about 2 weeks later. They made the decisions the next day and if you were chosen they would fly you to Houston the next week for a second round interview. The interview was behavioral questions worded a little weirdly though.

Interview Questions

• A time you experienced change and how you dealt with that   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

One of the worst interview experiences I've encountered in my academic career. Interviewer was over 15 minutes late to a 30 minute interview. Did not acknowledge the tardiness in any way, and rushed through the process to make up for time, constantly checking the clock. Hopefully this is not a reflection of the company itself, but the overall impression was rude and disinterested. Interviewer did not seem prepared nor knowledgeable about the program.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied for the position through my University, got the interview and was interviewed on campus. The person who I interviewed with was very friendly and they mostly asked behavioral questions, not much technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had my first roynd interview with a recruiter I met in the airport, by chance. She sent me for the second round interview about 2 weeks later. Then, I interviewed with three people, at three different times, over the course of a day. There was an information session during the first half of the day so we could learn more about the company. After that we had lunch and then the interview process.

Application

Interview

Only one on campus interview, all behavioral questions nothing particularly hard or out of the ordinary. Heard from them within 2 days after interview. My only complaint is that after receiving the offer the deadline was exactly a week after and it was very hard to get a hold of HR to discuss anything regarding the offer.

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Interview consisted of behavioral questions. It was helpful to know what skill set the job required and tailor the interview responses to meet those qualities. The interviewer was helpful in describing a particular problem and asking a about a situation where I had to deal with a similar situation.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Typical behavioral based questions. Ask about a situation and what did you do. After the interview you will hear from them within a few weeks. Very fast! Offer isn't negotiable. The process is fairly easy and straight forward for an internship position. Average interview it isn't very hard.

Supply Chain Management Program Interview

Interview

I had a 45 minute interview with standard questions they fill out in a packet. I don't think the interview was set up in a way that they could really get to know who I am. At the end, my interviewer left time for questions. They will get back to you in a quick time frame.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was a 2 day interview session. There were multiple occasions where you are being assessed. There was a dinner networking sessiond with top management, 10 min presentation on a topic of your choice, more 1-1 interviews and group assessments. Overall, be mentally prepared to be in your best condition for 48 hours straight

Interview Questions

• How would you handle experienced staff who are resistance to the changes you are bringing   1 Answer