Hallmark Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hallmark Designer Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and friendly. Met everybody that I would be working with and was given a tour of the building. Took about half a day. Their process is very systematic and well practiced.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hallmark

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with all the potential people would would manage me. Lots of paperwork beforehand to fill out. You get a tour of the building and it's really neat. Have to do a drug test after receiving offer. Takes about 3 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

In the cards department the interview process lasted half the day (or maybe a little longer) and consisted of a series of 5+ individual interviews with different managers, an interview with the department director, lunch with a current employee and a separate meeting with an HR representative. A host guided me around the building to the location of each interviewer, where I shared my portfolio with each of them.

Interview Questions

• I no longer can recall specific questions asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was well organized. The coordinator was clear about next steps and time frames and was always prompt to follow up after each stage. My travel arrangements were also well planned. I was quite impressed by the town car pick up from the airport. They definitely made me feel welcomed and well looked after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

The phone interview only lasted less than 2 minute. After the recruiter asked my visa status, the recruiter did not even care about how much ability the candidate has and how much time the candidate spent on preparing for the interview. The recruiter just said Hallmark never sponsor any working visa. Now I understand why Hallmark is such a obsolete company and lacks international view.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at head office in Bradford, there were a few interviewers. I didn't find them to be particularly warm people. I felt nervous which is not like me. The website didn't specify which department the role was, and it turned out I was interviewing for two roles which they never told me before hand.