Hallmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.4

65 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hallmark in September 2017.

Interview

Quick and painless interview. They asked questions that are all online on websites about "questions to ask interns." The interview lasted about 20 minutes and mostly consisted of behavioral questions.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Lees Summit, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Lengthy, but seldom did the interviewer maintain relevance and professionalism. The interview itself took place in a poor-suited area near the back of the building. Felt very pointless and without organization.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Applied online and got an email inviting me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic. They didn't really ask many questions other than availability, work experience, whether I knew what the requirements of the position were, etc. The interviewer told me that was the final step in the process and that I'd be notified of whether or not I got the position via email within a few days. I didn't end up getting an offer but don't know that my interview tipped the scale one way or the other since they didn't ask really ask anything of substance; it was pretty much just verifying what was on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what the job requirements are for this position and can you meet those requirements?   Answer Question
    • What is your availability?   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Initial phone interview with a human resources recruiter followed by an in-person interview with three individuals (hiring manager, human resources, and a potential colleague.) The recruiter did an excellent job of keeping me updated as to where we were in the process as it progressed.

Interview Questions

• How would you lead and motivate staff members through change (new policies, procedures, etc)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hallmark (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was on the phone and lasted for about 15 minutes, very straight-forward. They asked me why I wanted to work for them and if I had relevant experience.

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

This was very easy. Human resources contacted me by email. I had 1 initial interview over the phone. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. The recruiter was very energetic. However, Hallmark decided not to fill the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canandaigua, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Canandaigua, NY).

Interview

Applied online and immediately scheduled phone interview. Asked about previous jobs and behavioral questions (i.e.tell me about a time...). Recruiter was pleasant. It was pretty standard for a phone interview. I studied the company before hand and did some interview prep. If you do the same you should be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy phone interview with questions about my history and why I would be a good fit for Hallmark. It was about ten minutes long. At the end, he asked if I had any questions for him.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experience, and why I would be a good fit for the company. Also asked me to repeat what the job description was so make sure to write that down and repeat it back to him or her.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Commerce, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I found the job listing will searching on indeed.com so I applied online and then was asked to immediately schedule a phone interview. After the interview questions were she said I'd be notified in a few days if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• When she called she introduced herself and asked if it was a good time to talk, I said yes. She went in to going over the job description and asked me to somewhat repeat what she said and if I was able to obide by there the job duties. She asked why I thought I'd be a good fit for Hallmark and Where did I see myself in 2 or 3 years..   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Did the phone interview. Was called to do personal interview with supervisor. I know I had all the experience and was more than qualified for the job. The interview went great. Couldn't have gone better. Thought I was a shoe in. Got email telling me my qualifications were impressive but they were looking at other candidates. I still am in shock. I am heart broken. I had prepared a very long time for this position and to work for this company. I think they made the wrong decision. I am very upset.