Hallmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.4

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Initial phone interview with a human resources recruiter followed by an in-person interview with three individuals (hiring manager, human resources, and a potential colleague.) The recruiter did an excellent job of keeping me updated as to where we were in the process as it progressed.

Interview Questions

• How would you lead and motivate staff members through change (new policies, procedures, etc)?   Answer Question

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

This was very easy. Human resources contacted me by email. I had 1 initial interview over the phone. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. The recruiter was very energetic. However, Hallmark decided not to fill the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canandaigua, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Canandaigua, NY).

Interview

Applied online and immediately scheduled phone interview. Asked about previous jobs and behavioral questions (i.e.tell me about a time...). Recruiter was pleasant. It was pretty standard for a phone interview. I studied the company before hand and did some interview prep. If you do the same you should be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy phone interview with questions about my history and why I would be a good fit for Hallmark. It was about ten minutes long. At the end, he asked if I had any questions for him.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experience, and why I would be a good fit for the company. Also asked me to repeat what the job description was so make sure to write that down and repeat it back to him or her.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Commerce, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I found the job listing will searching on indeed.com so I applied online and then was asked to immediately schedule a phone interview. After the interview questions were she said I'd be notified in a few days if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• When she called she introduced herself and asked if it was a good time to talk, I said yes. She went in to going over the job description and asked me to somewhat repeat what she said and if I was able to obide by there the job duties. She asked why I thought I'd be a good fit for Hallmark and Where did I see myself in 2 or 3 years..   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Did the phone interview. Was called to do personal interview with supervisor. I know I had all the experience and was more than qualified for the job. The interview went great. Couldn't have gone better. Thought I was a shoe in. Got email telling me my qualifications were impressive but they were looking at other candidates. I still am in shock. I am heart broken. I had prepared a very long time for this position and to work for this company. I think they made the wrong decision. I am very upset.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Applied online. Scheduled phone interview. Very short and to the point. Was told to watch my email. 2 days later received email stating that they were still reviewing other candidates that they will let me know in week. I am still in the waiting process.

Part Time Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Honolulu, HI) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was able to schedule phone interview soon after. The day of my interview they called me 5 minutes after the scheduled time. The interviewer was really casual and friendly, which made it easier to do the interview over the phone. She made me feel comfortable. It was your basic interview questions.

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Owings Mills, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was very short and simple. The interviewer first asked me to confirm the information I had entered onto the application, and then read off the duties of the position. I was then asked to repeat as much of these duties as I could remember. To close, she asked where I saw myself in 3-5 years.

Interview Questions

• Could you please repeat back to me the responsibilities of the position that I just told you?   Answer Question

Part Time Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hallmark in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted an online application then immediately received an email confirming the application was received. Later the same day, I received an email stating that due to my application answers, Hallmark would like to schedule a 15 minute telephone interview. From a link in the email, I could choose the date and time I wanted to be called.

Interview Questions

• Very first question "Tell me your understanding of the job responsibilities?"   Answer Question
    • "Where do you see yourself in 2-3 years?"   Answer Question
    • Interviewer told me our 15 minute "interview" is the only contact there would be with Hallmark unless there is an offer made, then the next step is meeting with direct supervisor. No time allotted to ask any questions about the job or the company.   Answer Question