Hallmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hallmark Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.0

Supply Chain Mgt Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

2 rounds interview rounds the first was in person behavioral interview, and the second was skype also behavioral very straightforward process that involves submitting a resume and an optional cover letter

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hallmark (Cape Coral, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I registered with my resume, etc. on their careers website and subscribed to get job opening emails. When I received an email with a job near my home, I applied and was immediately given a date for a telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell the interviewer what I knew about the position, so it is important to watch the video provided during the application process so you know what the job entails.   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Initial phone interview with a human resources recruiter followed by an in-person interview with three individuals (hiring manager, human resources, and a potential colleague.) The recruiter did an excellent job of keeping me updated as to where we were in the process as it progressed.

Interview Questions

• How would you lead and motivate staff members through change (new policies, procedures, etc)?   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. I was asked if I knew what the job responsibilities were. Why I would be good for the position and was 8-10 hours a week good for me

Interview Questions

• To describe the position responsibilities   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Submitted application online. Got a call a couple days later and set up interview. Met the Territory Manager at the account where she was needing an RM. We interviewed in the employee break room. It was a very casual and laid back atmosphere. At the end of the interview I was offered the position. We then walked the account and set up times for training.

Interview Questions

• Availability during the holidays.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and was immediately asked to schedule a phone interview. Interviewer called within minutes of scheduled time. I am sure they get tired of asking the same questions over and over (you could tell it was all scripted) but it would be nice if the interviewers tried to not be completely monotone in their speaking/asking questions. I take responsibility for the fact that I probably was not at the top of my game but it was very hard to be when the person on the other end of the phone had zero personality and showed no interest or enthusiasm for anything I said.

Interview Questions

• After reading a very detailed description of the job duties, basically what is listed in the job posting, they will ask you to parrot it back to them. No thought required but either take good notes or have the job description pulled up in front of you to be ready.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hallmark in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for a sales position through Indeed, and received a phone call asking if I could come in and do an interview. The interview went smoothly and was very easy! It was also under about fifteen minutes. The person who interviewed me told me afterwards that she would be calling everyone back that same day or next day.
    I received a call the next day asking if I would like to accept the position, and I accepted right away!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

This was very easy. Human resources contacted me by email. I had 1 initial interview over the phone. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. The recruiter was very energetic. However, Hallmark decided not to fill the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canandaigua, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Canandaigua, NY).

Interview

Applied online and immediately scheduled phone interview. Asked about previous jobs and behavioral questions (i.e.tell me about a time...). Recruiter was pleasant. It was pretty standard for a phone interview. I studied the company before hand and did some interview prep. If you do the same you should be fine.

Business & Marketing Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

On-campus interview with hiring manager - asked usual behavioral interview questions. Skype interview with another member of the Hallmark team - again, usual behavioral questions. All members of the team were very friendly and expressed continual interest in me. Received offer 2.5 weeks later, correspondence in-between rounds was very slow.