Hallmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.0

299 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in La Place, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (La Place, LA).

Interview

It was a very casual and relaxed interview, I was asked about the usual, past job experiences, travel, if I had plans on relocating to another location. I was told about the company, and their peak seasons. I was clearly explained what the job consists of and what would be great expected of me. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Applied online and got eventually got a group interview. We were interviewed by the District Manager-- I'm not sure if this is common for the group interviews. After maybe half an hour we got to be one on one for more personal questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I applied online and she called me back within a couple of days to set up an interview. The interview took place in a seating area in the mall. I wore business casual to the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

20 minute Phone Interview, Typical Interview Questions Asked, Interviewer Repeated the Job Description from Job Application, Asked About Job History, Past Experiences, Weaknesses, Why You Should Be Hired for the Position and Where Do you See Yourself in 3 Years

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hallmark in September 2017.

Interview

Quick and painless interview. They asked questions that are all online on websites about "questions to ask interns." The interview lasted about 20 minutes and mostly consisted of behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in La Porte, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (La Porte, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process went well, it was over the phone. They called at the time they said they were going to and it didn't take very long. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions.

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Sussex, WI).

Interview

Application and interview date and time set electronically. Interview completed via phone and hiring paperwork done electronically. After hiring process was complete, a meeting with the teritory manager was scheduled at the work location and more paperwork was completed. On the job training of about two days follwed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bonita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hallmark (Bonita, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online, they emailed me back the next day asking to set up a phone interview I didn't see the email, so they called me to set up a phone appointment. I went through the phone interview after studying questions on Glassdoor and was completely prepared. After the phone interview two days later I got an email asking for a person to person interview. I went to the person to person interview and got an email the next day saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you watch the video because you have to be able to repeat back what you saw on the video of what the job entails. They want to make sure you're aware the job is only 15 hours a week and that you have your own transportation.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Lees Summit, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Lengthy, but seldom did the interviewer maintain relevance and professionalism. The interview itself took place in a poor-suited area near the back of the building. Felt very pointless and without organization.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. They asked your average questions. Most communication was through email and responses were quick. There was one prescreen phone interview and another actual phone interview. Both lasted around 15 minutes.