Hallmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hallmark Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Commerce, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I found the job listing will searching on indeed.com so I applied online and then was asked to immediately schedule a phone interview. After the interview questions were she said I'd be notified in a few days if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• When she called she introduced herself and asked if it was a good time to talk, I said yes. She went in to going over the job description and asked me to somewhat repeat what she said and if I was able to obide by there the job duties. She asked why I thought I'd be a good fit for Hallmark and Where did I see myself in 2 or 3 years..   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Did the phone interview. Was called to do personal interview with supervisor. I know I had all the experience and was more than qualified for the job. The interview went great. Couldn't have gone better. Thought I was a shoe in. Got email telling me my qualifications were impressive but they were looking at other candidates. I still am in shock. I am heart broken. I had prepared a very long time for this position and to work for this company. I think they made the wrong decision. I am very upset.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Knoxville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

It was all done over the phone. I was given a day and time that a representative would call. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. I received an email letting me know that I was selected for the position. Someone else followed up by phone to see if I accepted the offer then arrangements were made to meet with a trainer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that has prepared you for this job?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume during my university's career fair and immediately got an interview for the next day. The first round interview was on campus with the recruiter. He asked basic questions about my resume and typical behavioral interview questions. I heard back from Hallmark two or three weeks later about my second round interview, which was conducted over Skype. The second round interview was with a product manager. She asked me more specific questions about my work style, more behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was all done over the phone. I was given a day and time that a representative would call. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. I received an email letting me know that I was selected for the position. Another representative followed up with a another phone call giving me instructions on when to meet with the territory trainer to receive my crown connect, apron, and go over the accounts that I would be serving.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with working 8-15 hours a week only?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Applied online. Scheduled phone interview. Very short and to the point. Was told to watch my email. 2 days later received email stating that they were still reviewing other candidates that they will let me know in week. I am still in the waiting process.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked if I was aware of the job duties and why I thought I was a good fit for the job. The questions are very easy to answer. Also asked about past job history.Very quick interview. Called on time.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hallmark (Fayetteville, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

My interview process was very relaxed, even though I wore a shirt and tie to the interview. The district trainer was the primary interviewer, with a key holder being secondary.

Interview Questions

• "Do you plan to be with the company during Christmas holiday season?"   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Very brief interview overall. Mostly consisted of going over experience with the job. Must show merchandizing experience or common sense since the position requires working independently. During interview, the H.R. employee types answers to questions to have on record.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience merchandising product?   1 Answer

Part Time Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Honolulu, HI) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was able to schedule phone interview soon after. The day of my interview they called me 5 minutes after the scheduled time. The interviewer was really casual and friendly, which made it easier to do the interview over the phone. She made me feel comfortable. It was your basic interview questions.