Hallmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hallmark Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Knoxville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

It was all done over the phone. I was given a day and time that a representative would call. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. I received an email letting me know that I was selected for the position. Someone else followed up by phone to see if I accepted the offer then arrangements were made to meet with a trainer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that has prepared you for this job?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume during my university's career fair and immediately got an interview for the next day. The first round interview was on campus with the recruiter. He asked basic questions about my resume and typical behavioral interview questions. I heard back from Hallmark two or three weeks later about my second round interview, which was conducted over Skype. The second round interview was with a product manager. She asked me more specific questions about my work style, more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hallmark in September 2016.

Interview

Met the recruiter at the Career fair, got a encamps interview the next week. Hour long interview with four two people in each room. Each room had a different case study and you switched rooms at the 30 min mark. They asked a lot of situational questions mostly about analytics experience.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to use analytics in your past job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was all done over the phone. I was given a day and time that a representative would call. The interview lasted about 10 minutes. I received an email letting me know that I was selected for the position. Another representative followed up with a another phone call giving me instructions on when to meet with the territory trainer to receive my crown connect, apron, and go over the accounts that I would be serving.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with working 8-15 hours a week only?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Applied online. Scheduled phone interview. Very short and to the point. Was told to watch my email. 2 days later received email stating that they were still reviewing other candidates that they will let me know in week. I am still in the waiting process.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked if I was aware of the job duties and why I thought I was a good fit for the job. The questions are very easy to answer. Also asked about past job history.Very quick interview. Called on time.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hallmark (Fayetteville, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

My interview process was very relaxed, even though I wore a shirt and tie to the interview. The district trainer was the primary interviewer, with a key holder being secondary.

Interview Questions

• "Do you plan to be with the company during Christmas holiday season?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Very brief interview overall. Mostly consisted of going over experience with the job. Must show merchandizing experience or common sense since the position requires working independently. During interview, the H.R. employee types answers to questions to have on record.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience merchandising product?   1 Answer

Part Time Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Honolulu, HI) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was able to schedule phone interview soon after. The day of my interview they called me 5 minutes after the scheduled time. The interviewer was really casual and friendly, which made it easier to do the interview over the phone. She made me feel comfortable. It was your basic interview questions.

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Owings Mills, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was very short and simple. The interviewer first asked me to confirm the information I had entered onto the application, and then read off the duties of the position. I was then asked to repeat as much of these duties as I could remember. To close, she asked where I saw myself in 3-5 years.

Interview Questions

• Could you please repeat back to me the responsibilities of the position that I just told you?   Answer Question