Hallmark Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hallmark Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Decatur, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview consisting of availability and internet requirement questions, explaining the main responsibilities of the sales rep, explaining the time to be submitted and how to report time on handheld device, setting up intake and paperwork meeting, rate of pay, what holidays you are not required to work, pay periods, acceptable attire, working with store personnel on in store visits.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work the day before and the day after every major holiday?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hallmark

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview 1st with someone from HR. 2 weeks later or so, in-person interview with District Manager an hour and half from home. It went well, so was next scheduled for a 'meet and greet' with an exsiting rep - an hour from home.
    Thought all went very well - however, received call that they were pursuing other candidates.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hallmark in June 2010.

Interview

Phone call from secretary, then one on one with regional manager

Interview Questions

• Why not take a commision only job   1 Answer

commision only

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hallmark in January 2010.

Interview

It was very laid back and only took 8 minutes. I applied because the add said Sales Rep but that really meant cashier at a retail store for minimum wage. I was not interested in that but went to practice. I was hard to be excited when I didn't want the job. First question was "So what made you want to apply at Hallmark". I don't even shop there so I didn't have a good reason. It was good I used it for practice I needed it.