Hallmark Visual Merchandising Graphic Designer III Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 430 of over 430 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hallmark

Hallmark

Application

I interviewed at Hallmark

Interview

The process was very easygoing. I was called and asked to come in for an interview. During my interview I met and spoke with the manager in the back office. She was very nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What is your availability?
    Answer Question

Hallmark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was scheduled the day of, and took 30 minutes. I was called and went into the store and the manager discussed what working at the store would be like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hallmark

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hallmark

Interview

Group zoom interview with multiple stakeholders. Very calm and interested group. Friendly and non invasive. Was mostly conversational and easy. They had all been working there a long time so knew their workflow and needs very well. Was the creative team rather than just HR, so was informative about their processes.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us about your previous work experiences?

Hallmark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark in Apr 2021

Interview

First round was a phone interview round. Asked questions about my experience. This lasted about 15 mins tops. Second round was about 30 minuets. Asked about my experiences and how it related to this job. Out of both rounds they did not know what the job position was. And when pressed no one could clearly define the workflows of what this job has. Even the manager. The job position was cancelled and not filled. Wasted 1 month with these fools.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hallmark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark

Interview

Very formal with tons of general question about what culture you thrive the most in. Many questions were directed at my past position with Sony and the responsibilities I took on as my career developed

Interview Questions
  • Can you work in an environment where retailers change direction all the time?

Hallmark

Application

I interviewed at Hallmark

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. You get asked questions if you can handle the job by yourself, if you are okay with doing mundane routines every day. Also traveling store to store is another thing that will be brought but most times there are usually 10-25 mims apart. Overall its just simple standard retail questions

Interview Questions
  • What is customer service to you?

Hallmark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark

Interview

Contacted almost immediately by recruiter after application and set up screen call. Excellent and thorough. Very enthusiastic and upbeat. Contacted shortly afterward for second round with 2 hiring managers for group interview. Less organized and low enthusiasm. Didn’t ask questions about past accomplishments.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

First interview on line and then will be by phone with supervisor, and third will be with manager face to face to know how much experience I have in this kind of job

Interview Questions
  • If I have experience on merchandise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in Mar 2021

Interview

Everyone I interviewed with was great. However, the biggest disappointment was that after speaking with 6 people from the organization. I didn't get more than an automated email letting me know I was not selected for the role. This email went to my junk folder. It is incredibly disappointing and unprofessional coming from a company that is supposed to be all about greetings and making connections. It takes 5 minutes to send an actual email from a human. Do better, Hallmark.

Interview Questions
  • More technical questions but overall industry knowledge questions.

Hallmark

Application

I interviewed at Hallmark

Interview

we talked on a bench that was in front of the store, it was casual, but at the same time questions were very formal. All I remember is that too many people were passing by, it was too noisy, I couldn't concentrate well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 430 Interviews