Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C. Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C..

Interview

I applied through a recruiting firm and then had two follow up interviews - one with HR/management and one with the attorney I was going to support. I got to see what the work environment looked like and the job and training program was discussed in great detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult personality and siutation from a previous position and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C..

Interview

Craig's list posting
    2 face to face interviews

Interview Questions

• How much do you currently make.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotaiton involved

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds, P.C..

Interview

This was average. There is nothing in particular that stands out in my mind. The job I was hired for was not the job that was described in the interview process. Be careful to ask a lot of questions about your duties, responsibilities, and expected work hours.

Interview Questions

• A demonstration of my training skills was required. This wasn't really unexpected but many find it difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but I should have. I was somewhat underpaid for the position.