Hampshire Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hampshire Hotels & Resorts

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampshire Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Phone interview started with HR asking if I had perfect experience of such and such employment law, as unless I did they would have not continued the interview. Being not relevant to my role, I obviously declined and the the interview was about to end there. Out of curiosity I asked what that had to do with a sales role anyway. Then the HR person realized her mistake, she thought she was going to interview for a HR role, instead of sales. Not a good start. After an apology, she interviewed me, asking lots of questions and examples from previous roles. Then she moved me to the next step. I interviewed with someone else, then was advised they were putting the selection on hold for 2 weeks and would call me later. They never did. I followed up 3 weeks later asking for an update, and was told they were now interviewing internal candidates, and they would let me know. Again, they never did. I didn't bother following up anymore, too unprofessional to even think of working there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job, what would you bring to it, what do you know about the hotel?   Answer Question