Hampton City School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hampton City School District Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hampton City School District

Secondary Teacher Interview

Interview

Too many years ago to remember. Through a job fair.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hampton City School District (Hampton, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Need Certification in an area you wish to teach. If you do not have a Praxis in your subject area, you may be given 2 years to pass your subject area if there is a critical need.

Interview Questions

• What is your teaching methodology.   1 Answer

Gifted Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hampton City School District (Hampton, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by a peer specialist and the Director. Was asked about my background in gifted education, education in general, ability to develop curriculum, etc. Got the impression they wanted a specialist that knew the whole process from identification to placement including coaching, instruction, analysis, evaluation,etc. A candidate that is familiar with the current trends in GE and contemporary instructional techniques that are research-based and based on differentiation will do just fine!

Interview Questions

• What are some research-based techniques you have successfully used in your gifted instruction successfully?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton City School District in September 2009.

Interview

It was a comfortable interview in which relevant questions were asked about skills, experience and future goals.