Hampton Inn Guest Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

1.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

Very easy. Just a few standard interview questions and I was hired. Nothing more then the basic questions that are asked at every job interview these days . I was offered the job right after on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hampton Inn

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (College Station, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Simple and straightforward, there is no reason to be worried about the interview. The people are friendly and just want to get a better feel for your personality and how you would handle stress.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call and was asked a simple question. I assume my answer got me a call to be invited for an interview. I came into the lobby and waited. The manager came out to get me and then took me to her office for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What does family mean to me?   1 Answer

Guest Services Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hampton Inn in January 2016.

Interview

Very standard. Almost all questions asked were the same ones that pop up on Google when you type "interview questions". My interviewer was very positive, polite, and talkative. My second interviewer was nearly 20 minutes late.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, took them at least a month to call for an interview. Met with two people, pretty informal, pretty straightforward. Told me about the position and benefits. It was like talking with friends.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my prior experience, what I would do about an irate customer, why I wanted to work there, basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (New Albany, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy. If you have any customer service experience you'll probably get it if you have a good personality. Hired on the spot with experience. Hotel has a lot of turn around. More than your typical hotel

Guest Service Agent Interview

Interview

Very straight forward. They ask you about your experience, if you are good at speaking, friendly. yadda yadda

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

Very informal, met in lobby and answered basic questions.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Natick, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

very easy interview.spoke to manager one on one. got hired not he spot. even did the drug test that same day on the spot and found out me results. i was at work by the next week.

Interview Questions

• past experiences?
      times i had trouble at work?
      every been convicted of a crime?   1 Answer

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

Walked in, spoke to the manager. Sat down while he got his paperwork ready. After countless cliche interview questions, they ask if you are interested in working for them. Say yes and paperwork will flood your desk.

Interview Questions

• If you were a fish, would you want to live in a small bowl or big bowl?   1 Answer