Hampton Inn Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hampton Inn Housekeeper Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

1.5

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

They asked about my past jobs which was 3 years of being a full time stay at home mom and a welder (before i was a mom). They explained the process. What to wear (they provide the shirt you buy the pants but they reimburse $20 so just do goodwill and its perfect) they showed me a room and they told me how all the housekeepers were like family. They loved me and offered me job on spot. I started 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hampton Inn

Anonymous Employee in Boerne, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Boerne, TX).

Interview

Went in and filled out app in lobby. Gave it to the front desk clark who said she needed to call her general manager. Waited about thirty minutes before I Was called back to the desk. That's when I was told I was going to do the interview right there in the front lobby. I was interviewed at the front desk by a front desk Clark. Asked me a few questions before saying I was to start the following Monday.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Athens, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was hired on spot then boss flirted everyday, wanting to take me for drinks and give me rides to and from work. Would offer me cash and cleaning jobs at his house. When I kept refusing then I started getting harassed and bullied at work daily.

Anonymous Employee in Gulf Breeze, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Gulf Breeze, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I filled out there full application and then I interviewed with Fatime first the housekeeping supervisor she was really nice and helpful and then I interviewed briefly with Megan from HR she was also very friendly and understanding.I told her I was also up for another position I really wanted when she offered me the job and I asked if I could have some time to think about it and she was so understanding and said of course. All in all a great interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have hotel cleaning experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Rogers, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and got an interview 2 days later. Was immidiately hired and the next day I started training. They were pretty nice to me the whole time I was training, too.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sevierville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Sevierville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

She only asked if I had reliable transportation and any visible tattoos. Very brief. Seemed like she was desperate to hire anyone that came through the door. Very aggressive about rooms being spotless beyond what could be done in time allotted to clean and prepare each room.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any visible tattoos?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

head of housekeeper did the interview. she introduced herself and took you around the hotel. She showed you a room and told you everything you would be doing and how you would clean it. asf dfd er df erg dke f jee dj fne fdj ekd bf jke fn ke

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Jackson, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick , the interview took only 5 mins or less . I was asked questions like
     (why you want Work here)
    (Do you have a car )
    ( do you have experience)
    Very easy , I had went to get q back ground check and took it back to the manger and started working the next day .

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

Filled out online application. Got an interview soon after. Met with the HR rep and housekeeping manager. Asked me a few questions and if my current job would interfere. After the interview they answered my questions and told me they would call me in two days either way. Two days later I got the job

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out you were having company over in one hour?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Mehlville, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Mehlville, MO).

Interview

I went in and filled out a paper application.
    They called me in for an interview after a couple days.
    I went in to my interview, and was asked about experience, dependability, and mostly we just went over policies and rules and what comes with the job.
    Then I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• There really was no difficult or unexpected questions. It was just easygoing normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was pretty easy. There is an hourly pay and they pay weekly.