Hampton Inn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Hampton Inn Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018

1.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

Very easy. Just a few standard interview questions and I was hired. Nothing more then the basic questions that are asked at every job interview these days . I was offered the job right after on the spot.

Front Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Louisville, KY) in November 2017.

Interview

I was called the day after I submitted my interview. I was called a few hours before my interview saying the interviewer had a meeting scheduled during the time of my interview and I would need to schedule earlier (not possible because I lived over an hour away and wasn't ready to leave at a moments notice) or later in the day meaning I would have to deal with rush hour traffic and I had another interview scheduled in another city and didn't want to risk being late for that one for their disorganization. I declined the reschedule and then an hour later got an email from them saying my qualifications did not match their needs and they would not pursue my application any longer. I feel like they just want to waste your time. They shouldn't have scheduled an interview if they didn't think I was qualified for the job and they shouldn't have schedule an interview during a meeting she had to attend. I do not recommend this disorganized business to anyone.

HOUSEMAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Williamsport, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a standard one and the General Manager was friendly. She asked me the types of questions commonly asked during regular job interviews. The GM also told me that there is a background check as well as a driving history check. A driver's license is required for this job as well.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

It was a quick easy and friendly, wanted to get to know me and if I was the personable and reliable type they were looking for. Just be calm and yourself

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy and fast. Nothing hard about it. They just wanted to know if you would work. The manager was nice and noticeably young, she was inexperienced at interviewing but overall it was okay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Interview

I applied online through a job board and got a call back a couple days later to come in for an interview. She was very bubbly and nice, but seemed to be in a hurry. I met with her for no more than 15 minutes, got asked 1 question and didn't even get the chance to ask her questions about the position.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsbluff, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Scottsbluff, NE).

Interview

interview process as very short & formal.. Upon completion of then interview process I was immediately introduced to the staff & given a start date for training. Upon being given. Schedule I then completed new hire paperwork, was given employee handbook & registered in time clock system in place @ that time. So in essence was in & out after apex. 1.5 hours of completion of the interview process

Interview Questions

• What was my 5 year plan/goal.   1 Answer

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (College Station, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Simple and straightforward, there is no reason to be worried about the interview. The people are friendly and just want to get a better feel for your personality and how you would handle stress.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (La Crosse, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easier than I expected; however, they pushed a Night Auditor position on me even though I only applied to be a Front Desk Agent. From start to end, the interview lasted only 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would someone describe your personality?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Bristol, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Well GM has a Mohawk so hard to take serious, she is very sure in what she says and not right on alot , talks down to people and will refer to this is a business while in her 50's and a Mohawk and wrong on things she says