Hampton Inn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hampton Inn Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Santa Rosa, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

They were about 20 minutes late to the interview, met with the manager, then the GM. Tried to be friendly but I felt constantly stared at. It was okay, not the best interview. Awkward all around and I was the one trying to make them feel comfortable.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

They asked about my past jobs which was 3 years of being a full time stay at home mom and a welder (before i was a mom). They explained the process. What to wear (they provide the shirt you buy the pants but they reimburse $20 so just do goodwill and its perfect) they showed me a room and they told me how all the housekeepers were like family. They loved me and offered me job on spot. I started 2 days later.

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Chesterfield, MO).

Interview

Basically looked at my resume. The manager asked me a couple questions about what was on my resume. She asked if I would be able to do two weeks of training while working a full time job. I told her it wouldn't be an issue. Then she started explaining the job duties and gave me a start date to come fill in paperwork.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

At this location it, it was really easy because I had 3 years experience. So I didn't have an interview. But they will review your resume, give you a call to set up an interview, and talk about what is next if they want to hire you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

it was a very long day i was told to come and do the interview at 3pm .. i went there and was asked so many questions but overall it was good although i wasnt given the job . it gave me an in-sight on what to expect at other interviews

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn in January 2017.

Interview

Well defetly the interview process was in a very professional manner. Mark was great and very respectful he went over everything great had alot of questions but who doesnt . It was great

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trophy Club, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Trophy Club, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Told me she likes to go out to bars a lot and likes to party with her co workers. Asked VERY irrelevant questions. Seemed uninterested in her job. Spoke very quietly. People at the front desk were very rude. Just unprofessional over all.

Front Desk Manager Interview

Interview

Good hygiene, must have all your teeth, if you're a lady please have on a bra. no visible tattoos, speak English and be able to communicate with guest, math test, commen sence test. What would you do

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boerne, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Boerne, TX).

Interview

Went in and filled out app in lobby. Gave it to the front desk clark who said she needed to call her general manager. Waited about thirty minutes before I Was called back to the desk. That's when I was told I was going to do the interview right there in the front lobby. I was interviewed at the front desk by a front desk Clark. Asked me a few questions before saying I was to start the following Monday.

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

I saw their add on one of local websites. I sent application and phoned to manager as well. I was called for interview. Interview went well. I was given website address to provide info for background testing. It took 2-3 days to complete background

Interview Questions

• If customer comes and complain about anything, how would you handle   1 Answer