Hampton Inn Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.0

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

It was a quick easy and friendly, wanted to get to know me and if I was the personable and reliable type they were looking for. Just be calm and yourself

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy and fast. Nothing hard about it. They just wanted to know if you would work. The manager was nice and noticeably young, she was inexperienced at interviewing but overall it was okay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Interview

I applied online through a job board and got a call back a couple days later to come in for an interview. She was very bubbly and nice, but seemed to be in a hurry. I met with her for no more than 15 minutes, got asked 1 question and didn't even get the chance to ask her questions about the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (La Crosse, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easier than I expected; however, they pushed a Night Auditor position on me even though I only applied to be a Front Desk Agent. From start to end, the interview lasted only 15 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Bristol, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Well GM has a Mohawk so hard to take serious, she is very sure in what she says and not right on alot , talks down to people and will refer to this is a business while in her 50's and a Mohawk and wrong on things she says

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn in June 2017.

Interview

So far..., it's been a pleasant experience. I first had to apply in person and I was impressed to find that most of the current employees were not all under the age of 25. I felt very comfortable because the staff seemed genuinely nice. I received a call the next day (Fri) and went to the interview Monday. The hiring manager appeared knowledgable and down to earth. I kind of sensed that she was looking for someone 'specific' to fill the position. She made comments more than she asked questions and it quite possibly could have been the shortest interview I've ever had. 6-8 minutes? She stated that she would be calling me for a second interview....??

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation/do you drive yourself?   1 Answer
    • The distance between (the hotel) and.....(where you live) won't be an issue for you?   1 Answer
    • The available shift has the hours of ......Will you be available to work (these particular hours)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Tacoma, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

the interview process was very professional, asked about job fit, strengths and weaknesses and how you can contribute to the company. manager was informative and described job function, compensation and expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application and spoke with the General Manager. She looked over my application and asked me pertinent questions. She called me back a week later to meet with her again and then she offered me the position!

Interview Questions

• How would I handed conflict.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Santa Rosa, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

They were about 20 minutes late to the interview, met with the manager, then the GM. Tried to be friendly but I felt constantly stared at. It was okay, not the best interview. Awkward all around and I was the one trying to make them feel comfortable.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

At this location it, it was really easy because I had 3 years experience. So I didn't have an interview. But they will review your resume, give you a call to set up an interview, and talk about what is next if they want to hire you.