Hampton Inn Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hampton Inn Housekeeper Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

1.6

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn.

Interview

They asked about my past jobs which was 3 years of being a full time stay at home mom and a welder (before i was a mom). They explained the process. What to wear (they provide the shirt you buy the pants but they reimburse $20 so just do goodwill and its perfect) they showed me a room and they told me how all the housekeepers were like family. They loved me and offered me job on spot. I started 2 days later.

Anonymous Employee in Boerne, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Boerne, TX).

Interview

Went in and filled out app in lobby. Gave it to the front desk clark who said she needed to call her general manager. Waited about thirty minutes before I Was called back to the desk. That's when I was told I was going to do the interview right there in the front lobby. I was interviewed at the front desk by a front desk Clark. Asked me a few questions before saying I was to start the following Monday.

Executive Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Hudson, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

My interview was done with the GM who was one of the most professional people I found there as he was kind and thorough thru the complete process. When he approached me and we made eye contact he extended his hand and introduced himself in a very professional manner, I was immediately comfortable and my nerves settled, he really knew how to handle himself and the situation in a way I had never seen before by somebody in his job status, usually they are stuffy behind the desk dry people in my experience, not this time.... I really was made to feel comfortable and relaxed which made the process so much easier in my opinion. But he is gone so don't expect that now.....

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain what made me interested in the position and what experience I had in the field....How many years in management I had, and to give an example on dealing with a difficult client/customer and how I resolved it, as well as co-worker or staff member...Also what if any certification for chemicals I may have and knowledge on their uses as well, with being asked about my standards for cleaning, staff direction,and customer relations and office or computer program knowledge... He was quite thorough and it was a good half hour to a 45 minute interview... I was asked at the end if I had questions for him and I did so I asked them and he gave his answers and at the end we agreed it was a fit... I got the job!!!   1 Answer

Housekeeping Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairhope, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Fairhope, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

SHORT...Doesn't really give you an accurate overview of the job you have applied for and what it entitles. The shift I would be working, the hours were all wrong as I usually was there at least three hours past what I was told would be my clock out time. No mention, verbally, of a drug test or background check which I thought wasn't very professional like. That is something one should always mention because it's says a great thing for the hiring process, that you are thorough when hiring and not a slacker.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Athens, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was hired on spot then boss flirted everyday, wanting to take me for drinks and give me rides to and from work. Would offer me cash and cleaning jobs at his house. When I kept refusing then I started getting harassed and bullied at work daily.

Anonymous Employee in Gulf Breeze, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Gulf Breeze, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I filled out there full application and then I interviewed with Fatime first the housekeeping supervisor she was really nice and helpful and then I interviewed briefly with Megan from HR she was also very friendly and understanding.I told her I was also up for another position I really wanted when she offered me the job and I asked if I could have some time to think about it and she was so understanding and said of course. All in all a great interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have hotel cleaning experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Rogers, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and got an interview 2 days later. Was immidiately hired and the next day I started training. They were pretty nice to me the whole time I was training, too.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sevierville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Sevierville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

She only asked if I had reliable transportation and any visible tattoos. Very brief. Seemed like she was desperate to hire anyone that came through the door. Very aggressive about rooms being spotless beyond what could be done in time allotted to clean and prepare each room.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any visible tattoos?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

head of housekeeper did the interview. she introduced herself and took you around the hotel. She showed you a room and told you everything you would be doing and how you would clean it. asf dfd er df erg dke f jee dj fne fdj ekd bf jke fn ke

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton Inn (Jackson, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick , the interview took only 5 mins or less . I was asked questions like
     (why you want Work here)
    (Do you have a car )
    ( do you have experience)
    Very easy , I had went to get q back ground check and took it back to the manger and started working the next day .