Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board Interview Questions in Hampton, VA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 3, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board (Hampton, VA).

Interview

Panel interview in regards to the process of a case manager and how you will handle situations. Asked questions on your skill level, what is required and the ability to do the work.

Interview Questions

• What was the last crisis you had to deal with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Behavioral Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board (Hampton, VA).

Interview

They asked behavioral questions about dealing with difficult children. And they asked me about diagnoses and treatment options. They had me create a sample treatment plan. There were 2 people in my interview. Both were directors in the program.

Interview Questions

• Describe the symptoms and treatment options for ADHD.   1 Answer

Tense Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board (Hampton, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for this position twice. Didn't get the job, interviewed later in the summer and Nailed it the second time. This is a panel interview and you will have at least 3 people in the room. There are two directors and one of the supervisors. They play good cop/bad cop with you. I struggled the first time because some of the questions were off the wall. The second time I was ready.