Hampton Roads Transit Interview Questions in Hampton, VA | Glassdoor

Hampton Roads Transit Interview Questions in Hampton, VA

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hampton Roads Transit (Hampton, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume online and filling out their very detailed application I received a call 2 months later for an interview. I interviewed with the head of IT, he was personable asked great technical but when it came to the department morale that is where he was stumped. This was a salaried position and from what I HR told me there would be many 16 hour days with no compensation.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work 16 hours a day with no compensation?   1 Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hampton Roads Transit (Hampton, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks from the time I submitted my application to my interview. The interview was quite easy for one I was more than qualified for the position. Also qualified maintenance Supervisors are hard to come by. I was hired on the spot!! I left 2 years.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It wasn't no room the starting pay sacked it was only 37k in that area the pay should be at least 45k.