Hand and Stone Spa Membership Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hand and Stone Spa Membership Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Membership Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manalapan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hand and Stone Spa (Manalapan, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online at first, and then received a phone call from the owner within the next coming weeks. I had a brief phone interview where the owner asked about my previous work experience and my availability for the coming months. We then immediately scheduled a in-person interview for the following day. I drove to the location and was immediately greeted by the nicest women who would later become my incredible boss. The 1:1 interview was first where they inquired more about my skills and what I would offer to the spa. Standard interview questions were also asked and then I met the manager and had a 2:1 interview. They explained the salary and commission details, and then offered me a part-time position, that I accepted.

Interview Questions

• "Can you start tomorrow?" It was unexpected, and they were extremely understanding if I could not, but I of course accepted.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hand and Stone Spa

Membership Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hand and Stone Spa (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview took about an hour, we sat in the lobby and she looked over my resume I had presented, she was very interested in my past positions and asked me questions like, "What have you done in the past to help a dissatisfied customer?" It was a one on one interview and it was very casual setting and at the end of the series of questions she had to ask (written on a piece of paper and possibly made by corporate) she let me ask a few questions etc.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in a difficult situation where a customer is unsatisfied with product or service?   1 Answer