Hanesbrands Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hanesbrands Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hanesbrands (Merrimack, NH).

Interview

The Store Manager interviews you, then the Regional Manager. If they like you, go have to go to a mandatory Drug Test within 24 hours. You are entered into a background check that takes weeks to complete. Mine took over a month for the results to post. What a bad experience! No one has months to wait to hear back about a job.They check references too.

Interview Questions

• The questions are straight forward, there are a few behavioral. All pretty easy to answer. This is not a good company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is none. They give you the offer, there is NOOOO wiggle room. They paid 15.87 an hour for my position. The pay was very bad considering the workload, sales expectations, pace and size. Hanesbrands doesn't pay well, they are not in tune with market trends.

Other Interview Reviews for Hanesbrands

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanesbrands.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Was contacted by someone at home office, and scheduled a phone interview. After that was complete, I had a interview in the actual store with the SM and RSM. The one on one interview was the usual. It was scripted. The SM asked several questions out of a binder, and acted truly interested and took notes on my answers. That interview lasted about an hour. The one on one with the RSM was really relaxed, and short. More of a tell me your story type situation, definitely not scripted. The next step was background, credit check, and drug screen. Then I was extended an offer, and accepted it. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your team members were not getting the job done in a timely manner?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I feel salaries are based on sales volume there is some room for negotiation but not much

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanesbrands in April 2010.

Interview

interviewed 1 on 1 with store manager asked the basic questions. what the benefits are for working there.
    I asked alot of questions. Like what would be my challange here at this store?hours,pay,duties for this position.