Hanesbrands Manager, Trade Programs & Classification Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hanesbrands Manager, Trade Programs & Classification Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Manager, Trade Programs & Classification Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hanesbrands in April 2010.

Interview

Initially an HR recruiter within the company contacted me by phone about the position after I applied online. This was to ask some initial questions. Next I was contacted by phone by the hiring manager for the position, which took about an forty-five minutes. I was contacted again later that day by another HR person to schedule an in-person interview that same week. During the in-person interview, I met separately with the person responsible for the compliance group, the hiring manager, and two other managers within the compliance group.
The interview was very relaxed, very professional, and I felt that it had gone well. Unfortunately, it has been over a month since the interview, and from what I have ascertained from the HR recruiter at Hanesbrands, a decision has not yet been made as to selecting a candidate for the position, and there has been no indication that I am no longer being considered for the position. I remain very interested in the position, and hope to hear good news about it in the near future.

Interview Questions