Hanger I T Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX).

Interview

Went through a round of interviews for an IT management position in Austin, TX. Most of the discussions went well and the line of questions seemed relevant to the job. However, one individual had a very strange interview style. Asked a bunch of hypotheticals and didn't seem to want to accept any answer. I've been in many tough interviews but this one made the conversation to the point it became awkward. Mid interview I decided I didn't want the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond in various hypothetical situations with very little to no background provided. Very strange interview style.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hanger

I T Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanger (Austin, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied for a senior I.T. management position I discovered while searching an online job board. Received a phone interview by their recruiter and all was going smoothly until the recruiter asked about compensation. I was truthful about my current compensation, but explained that I was fully aware of the current market conditions and that my salary requirements were negotiable.

I have received no further contact from the recruiter.

Interview Questions