Hanis Irvine Prothero, PLLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hanis Irvine Prothero, PLLC

Part Time Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hanis Irvine Prothero, PLLC (Kent, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

I responded to an advertisement for a part time elder law paralegal and was contacted for an interview. Unfortunately, when I arrived for the interview, it was described as more of a full time litigation and business secretary position, not even in the area of law that the advertisement listed. I put a lot of effort into preparing for the job interview I applied for, not something totally different and I immediately lost interest in the interview. It seems to be a very nice office, but I was really put off by the inaccuracy of the job posting. If there had been changes, this should have been clarified when the interview was scheduled. The initial interview was very basic and could have been done via phone as most companies are doing these days. I felt that they wasted my time and I withdrew from consideration.

Interview Questions

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hanis Irvine Prothero, PLLC (Kent, WA) in December 2010.

Interview

I submitted a resume via email and was called in for an interview. The interview started with an overview of the firm then went into the history of the position and how the postion became open. I was asked several questions on my experience and how I came to apply for the position.

Interview Questions