Hannaford Bros. Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hannaford Bros. Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I interviewed at Hannaford Bros. (Portland, ME) in March 2014.

Interview

short interview reasonable questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hannaford Bros.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hannaford Bros. (Manchester, NH) in January 2014.

Interview

Formal interview with the store manager and a fellow store manager. Asked about my management style and what drives me. Asked about my goals and where I see myself going. The interview lasted between 1 hour and 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hannaford Bros..

Interview

I was in internal applicant who applied for the Retail Management Program which places you directly into the Assistant Store Manager position. The purpose of the RMT program is to place you as a higher performer to advance with the company. For an internal applicant, you interview with your store manager and district manager first. It was a typical interview, asking about your strengths and weaknesses. If approved, you interview at the headquarters in Scarborough, ME. I interviewed in a group of three, there were about a total of about 30 people interviewing total. You interviewed with 10 2 person group interviewers whom were all VPs and Directors. They decided within twenty four hours if you were hired.

Interview Questions

• If you were on death row, what would be your last meal and way?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They stick strictly to their pay scales.