Hansgrohe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hansgrohe Interview Questions

Interviews at Hansgrohe

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Hansgrohe (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Referred by colleague of Hansgrohe; followed by friendly, efficient, and honest discussions with key staff members to determine a win-win fit. Left interview with a clear picture of the company, no smoke and mirrors.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hansgrohe (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and went on two different panel style interviews. I was told I was going to be flown to Germany for a final interview but they were having difficulties scheduling with the people in Germany for two whole weeks.

I was finally told they flew another candidate to Germany the week prior and did not want to tell me in case that person did not work out or accept the offer.

This company is deceptive and unprofessional. If it is that bad in the interview, working for them would have been a nightmare.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? How do you remove product lines for products still in service?   Answer Question

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hansgrohe (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview included senior members of human resources and the respective department for what I had applied for. The interview was professional but very comfortable and conversational. The questions asked were more similar to a discussion rather than an ask/answer. Overall, it was enjoyable and challenging enough to get me excited for the job!

Quality Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hansgrohe (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The company came out to the mt universities career fair back in March. In May I received a call with them saying they would like to schedule a phone interview. On the phone interview there were two interviewers asking basic interview questions but also questions about quality and my education. It lasted for an hour and they said they would be back with me in a few business days. I heard back from them and they brought me in for a face to face interview. I was given a tour of the manufacturing plant and then taken to the panel to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to really negotiate because it is an internship but it's good pay and a great company.

Human Resources/OD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hansgrohe (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process here was very conversational and relaxed. I got the impression the organizational knew exactly what they were looking for, so no testing was involved. The hiring manager and I had a one on one interview where I was asked project and knowledge-based questions to make sure I was capable of accomplishing the work they needed done.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hansgrohe (New Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

First call to R.M. and then faced the interview with management after that got offer letter and joining letter form the company and joined it.

Mitarbeiter Geschäftsfeldentwicklung Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schiltach (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hansgrohe (Schiltach (Germany)) in September 2012.

Interview

Kontaktaufnahme durch einen Headhunter, danach Gespräch mit dem Leiter der Verkaufsabteilung.

Drittes Gespräch mit der Geschäftsführung und der Leitung der Personalabteilung in der Firmenzentrale, dort auch Vertragsunterzeichnung.

Sehr freundlicher Umgang, alles hervorragend organisiert, erstaunlich angenehme und aufgeschlossene Unternehmenskultur.

Interview Questions

• Die Fragen waren klar auf die Stelle bezogen, sehr verständliche und ehrliche Herangehensweise, allerdings müssen Bewerber Verhandlungsgeschick unter Beweis stellen.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Es war hart. Kandidaten sollten sich vorbereiten und die Argumentation aufrechterhalten.