Hanson Aggregates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hanson Aggregates

Flagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanson Aggregates (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

It was a very short basic interview. I asked most of the questions and everything was answered to my satisfaction

Interview Questions

• There were none asked. But there was concern expressed regarding how I'd handle the work environment   1 Answer

Negotiation

How's a salary of at least $18 an hour (different regions pay different hourly wages - usually over $20/hour) with ot after 8 hours?
    Great, I'll take it.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanson Aggregates in December 2008.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from the company recruiter about 4 days later. Did a phone interview with the recruiter. The recruiter asked for more info as it related to my experience with specific aspects of the job I was applying for. Scheduled another phone interview with the manager of the dept and one of his employees. They asked questions about my experience. After the 2nd phone interview, the hiring agent called back and scheduled an on site interview. Everyone seemed professional and friendly. It seemed like a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• The hiring agent was very determined to find out a salary range and wouldn't take "negotiable" for an answer.   Answer Question

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shepshed, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hanson Aggregates (Shepshed, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

An informal meeting with the commercial manager. Which was friendly and welcoming. Seemed like a great place to work.
    It has great transport links, close to the M1 for Derby, Nottingham & Leicester.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position   1 Answer