Hantz Financial Services Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hantz Financial Services Financial Advisor Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

Interview

I got to know the company from an employee referral. The interview process was quick and they asked you fairly basic questions. The interview process is not that difficult but you have to consider if this company really fits you.

Interview Questions

• What can you say about your previous supervisor?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hantz Financial Services

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

First interview was a breeze, just talk about yourself basically.
    Second interview, the vice president wants to hear that you dont know the answers even if you do. He told me he'd rather hire someone dumb over someone smart. He basically just wants to hear that he is all knowing and you know nothing.
    Third, experience a half day. You see the phone room (where you will work your first yr) and then also see what you could do after working there for 5 yrs. None of the people on the phone know what they are talking about while cold calling.

What I learned is that if you are willing to pretend to know nothing, sit on the phones, and willing to learn nothing for at least a yr, you can do well here.

Interview Questions

This is not what I wanted in a company.

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Midland, MI).

Interview

Be prepared you will be working long hours but ask a lot of questions and make sure you get what they say in writing because that all change for me when I started working there. They gave a dream world in the interview not reality. Make sure you fully understand the benefits and the requirements of time above and beyound the regular 8-8 hours.

Interview Questions

• There was not one. They were trying to sell me on the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I needed the job so there was not a negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Grandville, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Grandville, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

Found out about Hantz financial through a college career fair. They initially called and did a phone interview, then I came in for a 1 on 1 with a senior vice president. The employees seem very satisfied and they have a great culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, compensation is based on a commision draw.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Southfield, MI) in June 2008.

Interview

I had a great experience because I got hired, only to find out that I was lied to in the interview and that the company has a huge turnover rate because of the terrible work environment.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to make in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, you will be selling your soul for signing a contract with the hantz group

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Southfield, MI) in April 2008.

Interview

Interviewed by several "SVPs" at the company. In retrospect, I realize that many of the interviews were more of a process in which I was "sold" on working there.