Hanwha Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hanwha Interview Questions

Interviews at Hanwha

2.9

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hanwha.

Interview

hiring process involves just filling out application at a temp agency. there is no interview carried out for production workers. if you know someone in the company you will start working sooner. 1. online application 2. urine drug test 3. start working

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanwha (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with Procument Manager and HR. Very basic questions. Was called a week later to do a phone interview with the head of HR and received offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanwha (Pontiac, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

Very personable, reviewed experiences. Normal interview questions regarding experience technical skills, software skills people skills. Interviewer was polite and professional. Talked a lot about past experiences with people and prior selling skills

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you made a mistake at at and what did you do to correct it? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanwha (Opelika, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

first of all, they are processing phone conversation interview and they are calling for a face interview after that. once the interview is done, they are sending an offer letter and get hired.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and describe job that you had before and what is strangeness and weakness.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hanwha.

Interview

Last minute interview. Asked a lot of questions. Lead to believe I was probably a good fit. I was told I would get an update the next day and never heard back from them. Ignored my attempts of communication to see where I stacked up.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to test level of loyalty.   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hanwha.

Interview

This is for Hanwha Q Cells. It took over a month to get initial response. Interview went well, was supposed to schedule next step. Nothing after that, no correspondence nor response when I reached out to them. Don't waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions

• They will want to know if you can build a B2B platform for them, but when I asked about requirements they don't really know. Basically this is like a startup co that's trying to figure out how to do things but hasn't yet.   Answer Question

New Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanwha (Lynchburg, VA).

Interview

The operations and manufacturing group was very informative, professional and friendly. The technical group was unprofessional and rude. They were not clear what they wanted. The job description said technical background preferred, which means an average technical knowledge and understanding was acceptable with zero to minimum hands-on experience, however, that was not the case. The technical team members lacked respect for the incoming candidate, and were narrow minded. The job requirement stated 'need innovation', but the interview seemed one sided with specific requirements that were conventional and not innovative by any means. Bad attitude, bad professionalism on the part of​ technical team.

Interview Questions

• the questions were asked very rudely in a dictatorship manner. very unprofessional for a well educated and experienced person. disappointing.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanwha (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

1. Resume screening 2. Tests (IQ & attitude) 3. 1st interview 4. 2nd Interview 5. Final Interview
    You can enter your resume on online site. Only Korean can be accepted. You should take a exam in test room with other competitors. 1st interview time is limited in 10 minnutes. 2 people ask your self. 2nd interview is groups vs groups interviews with general mangers. Ask you based on your resume. Final interview is with CEO. Very short time but difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why you apply this poisition? Please tell me your experience related with our companies visions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation in this company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanwha in December 2011.

Interview

they called me and introduced their insight for me and started some questions. most questions are normal ones. so not difficult. but I did not prepare them so I ruined answers by myself.

Quant Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanwha (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were 6 interviewers and myself. They broadly ask questions about my CV. It took about 1 hour. It was really good experience for me. Their questions have very good qualities. But the position was for person with experiences which was not for me. But the experience was really positive.