Hanwha L & C Alabama Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hanwha L & C Alabama

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanwha L & C Alabama (Opelika, AL) in April 2011.

Interview

One on one with the manager. He looks for good personality and attendance. He looks for family oriented goals. He believes in proper training. And good computer skills. Likes someone who can work without much supervision and not afraid to make a decision according to quality srandards. A leader.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hanwha L & C Alabama (Shelby, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter asking if I would be interested in the position. I was set up for a phone interview with the plant manager. A few days after the phone interview, I was set up for an in-person interview at the plant. The interview consisted of a tour, panel interview, and 1-1 interview with the plant manager. I was given the official offer a few weeks later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever jumped in and gotten your hands dirty to solve a problem you were passionate about?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanwha L & C Alabama (Opelika, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

HR, HOD and senior engineer took interview for one hour. Asked questions about my course work, past experience. They wanted practical examples. Questions were asked during plant tour. HR questions were very generic like tell me about yourself, why you chose this field, what are you interested in the most etc

Interview Questions

• Mostly about past experiences, nothing intense   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation took place

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hanwha L & C Alabama (Lynchburg, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Same general interview process. Got a phone call from recruiter about the position and set up a phone interview with the plant manager. The phone interview involved just know who questions related to my work and resume. I was then called for an in person interview the next week. All the expenses were paid. The in person interview involved a plant tour . interview with the production manager, plant manager, chief financial officer, Senior HR and then finally lunch with the engineers. All in all very basic set questions regarding work, personal behavior and safety related questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you would say you have or shown to be successful in your previous job or this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes but with a very little window for negotiation.