Harbor Freight Tools Sales Associate/Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Associate/Customer Service

Harbor Freight Tools Sales Associate/Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Harbor Freight Tools

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools (Florence, KY) in August 2010.

Interview

online application. Face to face interview for over an hour. It included the interviewer telling me all about her divorce, religious life and other personal matters. It included about 10 minutes about the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation possible

Other Interview Reviews for Harbor Freight Tools

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools (San Antonio, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was a very relaxed and professional process. I immediately felt part of the team the way everyone introduces themselves. Very motivated group of individuals working for this company. Made me want to jump right in and start immediately. This was the store on Walzem in San Antonio Tx. Very organized group!

Interview Questions

• A question to be expected but can be difficult if you don't go into detail is your background in sales and availability. Be upfront and honest and you'll get the results you'd like from being straight.   1 Answer
    • Take a walk around the store and get to know some of the merchandise. You'll see they have more than just tools   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools (Temple, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was kind of quick. They asked me about my past in customer service. Things I could bring to the company if hired. And after the interview I received a phone call 3hrs later saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to the.company if hired?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools.

Interview

applied online, got an interview, got hired and shadowed someone. all within 2 weeks. the interview was fairly easy. they had me go over my past work experiences, and asked why I was so educated but looking for a job outside my field. I just need a job and am applying everywhere. they showed interest in me, told me all about their company. and I got a call 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none