Harbor Freight Tools Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harbor Freight Tools Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools (Calabasas, CA).

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews - starting with the actual people you will be working with (good questions). Last round will be with Sr. management, where the worst questions come from - they do not even know the answers themselves!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We negotiated for a salary, and when I started they said the bonuses make up the rest of the salary (I was shorted considerably).

Other Interview Reviews for Harbor Freight Tools

Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Harbor Freight Tools (Calabasas, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was not coordinated properly. Process for Phone and Skype interview took 3 months and no updates were provided by the recruiter. Recruiter could have been bit responsible in updating me with the status of the interview. Interview with the hiring manager was never on time. Had to reschedule a couple of times.

Interview Questions

• I didn't face any difficult question, but I was informed that I am providing much information for the questions that were asked.   Answer Question