Hardee's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

1.6

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I had two at two stores the first was okay but, falsely set the second one on point and appreciated. Hired on the spot. Started the next day joined a new crew.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Anonymous Employee in Eufaula, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Eufaula, AL).

Interview

I got a phone call asking to come in and interview two days after I applied, after my first interview I was told to call on Monday to find out when my second interview would be. At the second interview, I was told that I got the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy, they ask basic questions and it's one interview with any of the managers they pick then they fill out a new hire packet and they offer direct deposit or a pay card option

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience or how do you handle customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Very bad there was no prepping for the interview and the manager kept getting interrupted i also wanted to come in so i could put a face with a name but she said no it was too busy...so i went up there anyway and there was not a soul in the lobby

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Norcross, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple you go in meet with the manager and he gives you a brief description of the job positions and what they do most of the time.

Anonymous Employee in Bardstown, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Bardstown, KY).

Interview

Talked with the manager about previous work experienced i had an if I've ever worked in a restaurant before..why I thought I was the right person for the job an what I could bring to the team that was gonna benefit the company??

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikeville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pikeville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

Wasn't hard at all. I applied online and they called me the next day to schedule an interview 2 days after that. The interview itself took about 25 minutes and the interview was with the shift leader. He was a nice guy. I did kind of stumble through the questions a bit but that's because I was really nervous. But the rest was easy. Only asked me about 5 questions and the rest was talking about work hours and signing papers. I did have to have a background check and I'm currently waiting for them to get back to me on that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaffney, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gaffney, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager ask you personal questions to understand you better before hiring you. They will ask you why you picked Hardee's and Do you have any other applications at any where else. The manager was really nice and fun to be around during the interview. Make sure you talk loud enough and always talking and answering questions loud. There is no right or wrong answer to the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Hardee's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mayfield, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to go through an interview with the assistant and general manager. They were both very nice and I loved how they were very picky with their employees, that showed me that they really cared.

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Panama City, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Took less than 10 minutes to get hired. Asked a couple of simple questions. No background screening. Began work the next day. Paid me for one hour for computer processing time in their office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer
    • What restaurant experience don't you have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. Pay was $8.50/hr.