Hardee's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

1.6

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I had two at two stores the first was okay but, falsely set the second one on point and appreciated. Hired on the spot. Started the next day joined a new crew.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was pretty fast. I came in and had to wait for the general manager to interview me. She interviewed me for about 15 minutes and told me what she would need from me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaffney, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gaffney, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager ask you personal questions to understand you better before hiring you. They will ask you why you picked Hardee's and Do you have any other applications at any where else. The manager was really nice and fun to be around during the interview. Make sure you talk loud enough and always talking and answering questions loud. There is no right or wrong answer to the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Hardee's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logansport, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Logansport, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

It was very simple and easy cause I was always there and cleaning while visiting my mom. They loved my company and I was a hard worker and there for others when they needed help.

Anonymous Employee in Eufaula, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Eufaula, AL).

Interview

I got a phone call asking to come in and interview two days after I applied, after my first interview I was told to call on Monday to find out when my second interview would be. At the second interview, I was told that I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Marietta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was very basic just asking about your work ethic. Previous work experience. Why do you want to work for Hardee's. Do you have any issues with working weekends or holidays?

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mayfield, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to go through an interview with the assistant and general manager. They were both very nice and I loved how they were very picky with their employees, that showed me that they really cared.

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Norcross, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple you go in meet with the manager and he gives you a brief description of the job positions and what they do most of the time.

Anonymous Employee in Bardstown, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Bardstown, KY).

Interview

Talked with the manager about previous work experienced i had an if I've ever worked in a restaurant before..why I thought I was the right person for the job an what I could bring to the team that was gonna benefit the company??

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikeville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pikeville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

Wasn't hard at all. I applied online and they called me the next day to schedule an interview 2 days after that. The interview itself took about 25 minutes and the interview was with the shift leader. He was a nice guy. I did kind of stumble through the questions a bit but that's because I was really nervous. But the rest was easy. Only asked me about 5 questions and the rest was talking about work hours and signing papers. I did have to have a background check and I'm currently waiting for them to get back to me on that.