Hardee's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

1.6

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Athens, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Athens, TN) in November 2013.

Interview

They called my references seen I had customer experience and I got the job. If you have the skills that a company is looking for more than likely you will get the job that you applied for.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was being rude how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy, they ask basic questions and it's one interview with any of the managers they pick then they fill out a new hire packet and they offer direct deposit or a pay card option

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience or how do you handle customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Sumter, SC) in March 2013.

Interview

There was no real interview. Just asked your availability and what size shirt I wore. Was told I need black pants and slip resistant shoes.Was given a hat and name tag.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I had two at two stores the first was okay but, falsely set the second one on point and appreciated. Hired on the spot. Started the next day joined a new crew.

Anonymous Employee in Eufaula, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Eufaula, AL).

Interview

I got a phone call asking to come in and interview two days after I applied, after my first interview I was told to call on Monday to find out when my second interview would be. At the second interview, I was told that I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Marietta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was very basic just asking about your work ethic. Previous work experience. Why do you want to work for Hardee's. Do you have any issues with working weekends or holidays?

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mayfield, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to go through an interview with the assistant and general manager. They were both very nice and I loved how they were very picky with their employees, that showed me that they really cared.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hardee's (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Very bad there was no prepping for the interview and the manager kept getting interrupted i also wanted to come in so i could put a face with a name but she said no it was too busy...so i went up there anyway and there was not a soul in the lobby

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Norcross, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple you go in meet with the manager and he gives you a brief description of the job positions and what they do most of the time.

Anonymous Employee in Bardstown, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Bardstown, KY).

Interview

Talked with the manager about previous work experienced i had an if I've ever worked in a restaurant before..why I thought I was the right person for the job an what I could bring to the team that was gonna benefit the company??