Hardee's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

1.7

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

They called me in and i interviewed with the shift manager then was called in a week later to interview again with the hiring manager who told me to call back in a week

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

All they did was ask me simple questions such as how well I can handle drama or which position I'd be comfortable in and follow up questions on previous places I've worked at.

Anonymous Employee in South Williamson, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (South Williamson, KY).

Interview

Simple Interview. Consisted mainly of work experience and asking about why you want to work here. The process took less than one day but the store was a high volume store with a lot of employee turnover as it really was the only place to get breakfast in town. Time when they have enough staff the wait could be longer as they tend to give more hours to existing employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pensacola, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Process took two days. I applied online and was called in for an interview the next day.Two people interviewed before me. When it was my turn, managers neither acknowledged or checked on me before working again. I almost got up to leave. 20 minutes after the promised interview time, I was interviewed by both managers who mostly questioned me about my availability. Hated the interview process and lost interest immediately. Didn't put much effort into my answers either. If offered a job, I will decline.

Interview Questions

• What prior working experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Are you available everyday of the week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Florence, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Florence, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job on Glassdoor, I was called by the GM two days later, she was professional and explained things to me in great detail about the job duties. She answered all of my questions to the best of her ability.

Interview Questions

• What is your weekly availability   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

applied online and waited but was never contacted. shortly after i learned they had filled the position. my online application said that i was unqualified to work at any location; I have a college degree though and no felonies or anything so I have no idea how I was unqualified.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's in April 2016.

Interview

It was really quick and extremely simple. No random questions that would through you off your game. It took place in the lobby of the store and the manager was really nice .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The general manager asked if I wanted to do closing and I said yes. But I was not hired in as a closer..

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Alliance, NC).

Interview

Went to Meet the Manager and do the interview with my head manager and She absoluteltly make me answer interviewed question's and also,looked at how I came in dressed up properly and then also,made sure I had background check on me also,and also,how I would treat people properly,nicely,very,very nicely,or etc... and also,she asked asked very normally interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have I Ever Been Hired At A Job Before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mobile, AL) in June 2015.

Interview

When you are contacted by the manager, you will receive a hire packet. Read over it. Then you will have to complete a few lessons on the computer. This is so you are not completely clue less to the way things work. After that you will receive a uniform. Then soon after you will start your training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with food?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Genoa, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Genoa, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with a manager for a short interview. Was asked several questions about my past work experience and the skills that I possessed. Was asked one math question in regards to giving change if given a certain amount of money. Very straightforward throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Asked a simple math question: If a total was $7.13 and you were given $10.00 what would the change be?   1 Answer