Hardee's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Crew Member Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in South Williamson, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (South Williamson, KY).

Interview

Simple Interview. Consisted mainly of work experience and asking about why you want to work here. The process took less than one day but the store was a high volume store with a lot of employee turnover as it really was the only place to get breakfast in town. Time when they have enough staff the wait could be longer as they tend to give more hours to existing employees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pensacola, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Process took two days. I applied online and was called in for an interview the next day.Two people interviewed before me. When it was my turn, managers neither acknowledged or checked on me before working again. I almost got up to leave. 20 minutes after the promised interview time, I was interviewed by both managers who mostly questioned me about my availability. Hated the interview process and lost interest immediately. Didn't put much effort into my answers either. If offered a job, I will decline.

Interview Questions

• What prior working experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Are you available everyday of the week?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

applied online and waited but was never contacted. shortly after i learned they had filled the position. my online application said that i was unqualified to work at any location; I have a college degree though and no felonies or anything so I have no idea how I was unqualified.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's in April 2016.

Interview

It was really quick and extremely simple. No random questions that would through you off your game. It took place in the lobby of the store and the manager was really nice .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The general manager asked if I wanted to do closing and I said yes. But I was not hired in as a closer..

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Alliance, NC).

Interview

Went to Meet the Manager and do the interview with my head manager and She absoluteltly make me answer interviewed question's and also,looked at how I came in dressed up properly and then also,made sure I had background check on me also,and also,how I would treat people properly,nicely,very,very nicely,or etc... and also,she asked asked very normally interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have I Ever Been Hired At A Job Before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mobile, AL) in June 2015.

Interview

When you are contacted by the manager, you will receive a hire packet. Read over it. Then you will have to complete a few lessons on the computer. This is so you are not completely clue less to the way things work. After that you will receive a uniform. Then soon after you will start your training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with food?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Genoa, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Genoa, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with a manager for a short interview. Was asked several questions about my past work experience and the skills that I possessed. Was asked one math question in regards to giving change if given a certain amount of money. Very straightforward throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Asked a simple math question: If a total was $7.13 and you were given $10.00 what would the change be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Mobile, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

There was not really an interview because I knew a employee that worked there so I went in and asked where they hiring then she told me to fill out the application on snagAJob then call to tell her so she could pull my application up and give me an interview. The interview was just her telling me what i needed to do and doing some paperwork.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's in April 2015.

Interview

Walked in and instantly got the job. No questions or anything except the woman giving the interview telling me what I needed to have and asking if I will have any conflicts. Barely was an interview.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

I walked in and requested to speak with the GM and he came out and I introduced myself and offered him a copy of my resume and he skimmed it over and gave me a position in Frontline on the spot, no interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

"I'll tell you what, yeah, you know what, I'll hire you. Come back on Monday at 9:00 am with two forms of photo ID and bank account information if you want direct deposit."