Hardee's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hardee's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

They called me in and i interviewed with the shift manager then was called in a week later to interview again with the hiring manager who told me to call back in a week

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hardee's

Anonymous Employee in Florence, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hardee's (Florence, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job on Glassdoor, I was called by the GM two days later, she was professional and explained things to me in great detail about the job duties. She answered all of my questions to the best of her ability.

Interview Questions

• What is your weekly availability   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cold Spring, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Cold Spring, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

Went to store and got a cup for water and was told to sit down at table. Manager that was hiring came over when time was allowed and conducted interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

All they did was ask me simple questions such as how well I can handle drama or which position I'd be comfortable in and follow up questions on previous places I've worked at.

Anonymous Employee in South Williamson, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (South Williamson, KY).

Interview

Simple Interview. Consisted mainly of work experience and asking about why you want to work here. The process took less than one day but the store was a high volume store with a lot of employee turnover as it really was the only place to get breakfast in town. Time when they have enough staff the wait could be longer as they tend to give more hours to existing employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Pensacola, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Process took two days. I applied online and was called in for an interview the next day.Two people interviewed before me. When it was my turn, managers neither acknowledged or checked on me before working again. I almost got up to leave. 20 minutes after the promised interview time, I was interviewed by both managers who mostly questioned me about my availability. Hated the interview process and lost interest immediately. Didn't put much effort into my answers either. If offered a job, I will decline.

Interview Questions

• What prior working experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Are you available everyday of the week?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

applied online and waited but was never contacted. shortly after i learned they had filled the position. my online application said that i was unqualified to work at any location; I have a college degree though and no felonies or anything so I have no idea how I was unqualified.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hardee's in April 2016.

Interview

It was really quick and extremely simple. No random questions that would through you off your game. It took place in the lobby of the store and the manager was really nice .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The general manager asked if I wanted to do closing and I said yes. But I was not hired in as a closer..

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Independence, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

There was no interview. They needed someone with a food handlers license on file so they would not be shut down. I did not even speak with the hiring manager until 2 days after I started. The employee who referred me was the one who told me when I would start and how much I would make over the phone. The store manager was not even there. I never even filled out an application.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a food handlers license?   1 Answer
    • When can you start?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alliance, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Alliance, NC).

Interview

Went to Meet the Manager and do the interview with my head manager and She absoluteltly make me answer interviewed question's and also,looked at how I came in dressed up properly and then also,made sure I had background check on me also,and also,how I would treat people properly,nicely,very,very nicely,or etc... and also,she asked asked very normally interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Have I Ever Been Hired At A Job Before?   1 Answer